Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Remind me to adjust alex's watch back by one hour so that she would be punctual. Waiting for her can be such a bitch at times. She was late when I was to meet her to accompany to highlight her hair at the scene, which I may add, had no visible difference at all after the session. We were late in meeting the people due to her free hair treatment and buying food, withdrawing money yadda yadda.

Blading was pretty fun as I got to meet up with alot of old classmates. Well, not exactly old. Kaisheng, liesel, aileen, lik and of course alex. The main entertainment was ks falling down. Hahah. And alex was so funny today! She called lowlights, downlights and went hysterical upon realizing her mistake. And when liesel and ks finally agreed to wait for us to use up our rental hours, she jumped for joy, literally, and well, lets say jumping in blades isnt the most stable thing when you land. I kind of miss the feeling of being all dirty, sweaty, grimy and smelly after a good game or sport.

No guesses, I was late for meeting my mum at vivo, but she was appease after whining abit. HAHAH. Auntie, now you knw why I can stand alex's whining. Arab street tmr with twin:)))

No comments: